Exhibiting and attending the AAVLD annual meeting is an opportunity to:
* start a conversation with a potential client;
* present research using your product to prove its merit;
* attend scientific sessions to learn more about what is being researched;
* display new techniques and products;
* gain quality leads;
* save the expense of traveling to numerous places to see one or two people; instead, meet lots of people in one place.
AAVLD is an association committed to developing new diagnostic techniques, establishing uniform diagnostic practices, and improving existing methods. It is imperative they know what equipment and products and tools are available to help them realize these goals.
Contact: Jackie@planningconnection.com or call 352-378-5995